Brand new gluten-free, vegan and allergy friendly waffles! Made in a dedicated bakery and free from gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and coconut!
This package includes six quarter homemade blueberry waffles, ready to pop in the toaster!.
Shipped frozen and toasted in your toaster just like traditional frozen waffles found in your grocery store.
Due to COVID-19, shipping providers cannot guarantee that the package will show up on time. We do everything in our power to ensure that the package gets to you in the best condition possible. However, once your order leaves our bakery into the hands of UPS, it is out of our control. Please email us if your order does not show up in good condition and we'll be happy to help.
All of our products are made with King Arthur Certified Gluten-Free Flours and made in a dedicated facility free from gluten, dairy, eggs,, peanuts and tree nuts (excluding coconut). All products are vetted down to the manufacturer for cross contamination of gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts and tree nuts (excluding coconut).
Used in our base (donut/cupcake/brownie), glaze and icing:
- King Arthur Gluten-Free Flours & Mixes (rice, tapioca, potato flour blend)
- Silk Unsweetened/Original Coconut Milk
- Earth Balance Vegan Soy Free Butter
- Namaste Egg Replacer
- So Delicious Coconut Yogurt (Vanilla)
- Non GMO Powdered Sugar
- Non GMO Canola Oil
- Ethically Sourced, Sustainable and RSPO Certified Palm Oil Shortening (Food Grade & Non-Hydrogenated)
- Wholesome Cane Sugar
- Non-GMO Brown Sugar
- Living Now Chocolate Fudge Mix
- Yeast (for bread loaves, buns, dinner rolls, pizza crust only)
- Xanthan Gum
Used in fillings and garnishes:
- Wayfare Cream Cheese
- Vivian’s Lives Again Whipped Topping Mix
- India Tree Sprinkles
- Artistic Kettle Mini Chocolate Chips
- Hersheys Dutch Cocoa Powder
- Polaner Fruit Preserves
- Watkins Plant Based Food Coloring
- Frozen Blueberries and Raspberries
- Libby's Canned Pumpkin (Seasonal)
- Farmer's Market Sweet Potato Puree (Seasonal)
- Greenwise Coconut Flakes
If you have additional questions about ingredients in specific products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery and Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All orders will be shipped out on Monday through Thursday via UPS Ground or 2 Day Air.
- If Next Day Air is selected, your package will ship out the following day as long as that day is Monday through Thursday. If you place an order on Thursday, Friday or Saturday your order will ship out the following Monday.
- Shipping rates that are available on your check out page are options that allow for one or two day shipping.
- We are not responsible for products left out in the elements once they are delivered. Customers are responsible for collecting their delivered packages immediately to ensure freshness of their baked goods.
- Each order includes an insulated shipping liner and three ice pack(s) to keep products fresh during shipping. To keep shipping costs as low as possible our bakery is absorbing the cost of the insulated shipping box and frozen gel packs (approximately $11.99.
- All product can be frozen for up to three weeks upon arrival.
- All products are carefully packed in custom boxes and then shipped in tightly packed insulated shipping liners to ensure that baked goods arrive in the best condition possible.
- We are not responsible if products shift during transit.
- Tops of donuts and cupcakes may hit the top of the container or parchment paper and icing design, garnish or drizzle may become damaged.
- Shipping has been extensively tested and the method we use has proven to provide the best results with the least amount of damage.
- We do not offer refunds for baked goods that receive damage from shifting in their containers during transit.
- Packages need to be accepted and unpacked immediately upon delivery.
- We are not responsible for products damaged to being left in the heat or other elements after being delivered.
All products freeze for three weeks from date of delivery. Freeze in an airtight container for up to three weeks. Remove from freezer and bring to room temperature for an hour before eating for best results or microwave from frozen for one minute on high. Products can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 48 hours after thawing for maximum freshness.