Delivery & Shipping
HaleLife Bakery is a dedicated gluten-free and vegan bakery.
We are also free from dairy, egg, soy, peanuts and tree nuts (excluding coconuts).
Important: All orders are shipped out Tuesday or Wednesday to ensure packages do not get stuck in transit over the weekend. If your package has a two day transit time and your order is placed after 10am on Wednesday your order will be shipped the following Tuesday.
HaleLife Bakery Delivery and Shipping Information
- All orders will be shipped out on Tuesday or Wednesday via UPS Ground or 2 Day Air.
- If Next Day Air is selected, your package will ship out Tuesday or Wednesday via UPS Next Day Air
- Shipping rates that are available on your check out page are options that allow for one or two day shipping.
- We are not responsible for products left out in the elements once they are delivered. Customers are responsible for collecting their delivered packages immediately to ensure freshness of their baked goods.
- Each order includes an insulated shipping liner and three ice pack(s) to keep products fresh during shipping. To keep shipping costs as low as possible our bakery is absorbing the cost of the insulated shipping box and frozen gel packs (approximately $11.99)
- All product can be frozen for up to three weeks upon arrival.
- All products are carefully packed in custom boxes and then shipped in tightly packed insulated shipping liners to ensure that baked goods arrive in the best condition possible.
- We are not responsible if products shift during transit.
- Tops of donuts and cupcakes may hit the top of the container or parchment paper and icing design, garnish or drizzle may become damaged.
- Shipping has been extensively tested and the method we use has proven to provide the best results with the least amount of damage.
- We do not offer refunds for baked goods that receive damage from shifting in their containers during transit.
- Packages need to be accepted and unpacked immediately upon delivery.
- We are not responsible for products damaged to being left in the heat or other elements after being delivered.